Yes!! A new post!! But not by Jessica. After several tries, I have managed to heroically hack into Jessica's blog to give her reader(s) an exciting, heart-warming, awwww-producing update. Basically, I have 15 minutes before she gets back from choir practice, so we'll do this quickly.
1. Jessica has started college.
2. She is currently working on college-related items, such as classes.
3. Her time can basically be summed up in two areas: college, and thinking/talking/writing/dreaming about college.
4. However, she still finds time to keep her social life a couple rungs above "hermit crab" level, so it surprises me how long she has not talked to you. I mean, I just sit down and words pour forth.
5. Maybe she's wanting to post something a above the random, exciting, hart-warming, awwww-producing update that I'm giving.
But, I do want to share with you a funny story about Jessica. So, she and I were talking about crickets this afternoon, as I was sitting at the table doing lesson 11.5 in my math. She was going to run downstairs and look up crickets in the encyclopedia, but she wasn't sure what (besides "cricket") she should look under. She wanted a general, biological classification name, something that would make Mr. ACE Biology dude proud of her. She said (and I am not kidding): "Crickets are vertebrates, right?"
I guess it's been a while since ninth-grade biology...
Okay. That was it. I need to go do chemistry and practice my "Who? Me? Hack into what blog?" look! Catch you all later!
-- Erika, who is Jessica's coolest sister. Undoubtedly.